Showtime! Wells County

Friday, September 25, 2009

Norwell at Street Fair Choral Contest (Post 1 of 2)





Norwell were first on stage at Life Community Church for Thursday evening's Street Fair Choral Contest as bad weather forced the event indoors.

Norwell's performance included solos by Blake Lampton and Brandi Albright, both of whom will be appearing in tonight's "Street Fair Idol" competition. Tim McBride and Paige Meyer performed a duet.

Many thanks to Kathy Meyer for helping me out with photos here (the top two photos are from Kathy). My batteries died early in the performance and the door to the cabinet jammed so I couldn't open up to change them. I did get video of the action, which will be posted on our Street Fair blog (hopefully this - Friday - morning!) but I missed some great still shots.

Apologies to Norwell fans - hopefully I'll have better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment